GHC’s Douglasville site will be moving from 5901 Stewart Parkway to 4841 Bill Arp Road (Highway 5).
GHC proudly serves Northwest Georgia with five convenient locations. The Douglasville location was opened in 2010. This site became GHC’s fifth location and uniquely operates as a cooperative venture with the University of West Georgia. It provides students with a full range of resources and activities.
The Douglasville location is in Douglas County, near downtown Douglasville, which has been featured in over 25 movies, including the 2001 Oscar Award-winning film The Accountant. The city is also home to Arbor Place Mall (a two-level, upscale shopping center), Dog River Recreational Complex (a 256-acre lake for fishing, boating, and kayaking), and is located only 10 minutes from Six Flags Over Georgia. For more information on the area, please visit: visitdouglasville.com
GHC’s locations serve thousands of students every year. Compared to other colleges, you won’t find a better education with a better value anywhere. Even at half the cost of most colleges and universities nationwide, GHC offers several areas of study, including associate, bachelor’s, and online degree options. Apply now or if you have any questions contact us through GHC411.
Location & Contact Information
- 4841 Bill Arp Road (Highway 5)
Douglasville, GA 30135
- GHC Customer Service: 706.802.5000
- For specific Douglasville site location questions: 678.872.4202
- Fax: 678.872.4235
- Documents should be mailed to GHC’s main campus at 3175 Cedartown Hwy, Rome GA 30161
- Click here to view the Douglasville Site Map.
Hours of Operation
The Douglasville Instructional Site location is open Monday – Thursday. All Friday services are available remotely.
On-site Services: See below for specific department availability.
- Administrative Office: Monday – Thursday 8 am – 5:30 pm
- Services Available: Customer Service, Enrollment Management, Admissions and Business Office
- Site Instructional Course Offerings: Monday – Thursday 8 am – 5:30 pm
- Student Hub: Monday – Thursday 7 am – 5:30 pm
Virtual Services: See below for specific department availability.