Georgia Highlands Foundation Scholarships
Georgia Highlands College Foundation has been committed to supporting the college and our students since 1973. The Foundation is driven to enhance education, create opportunities for students, faculty and staff to succeed as well as expand the horizons of Georgia Highland College.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, the GHC Foundation is pleased to make a number of scholarships available to our current students. Please explore scholarship opportunities and apply for scholarships online using the following link: GHC Foundation Scholarships
Zell Miller Scholarship
Students are eligible if graduated from eligible high school with at least a 3.7 GPA as calculated by Georgia Student Finance Commission AND have received a score of at least 1,200 combined Critical Reading and Math score on a single administration of the SAT or an ACT score of at least 26
- OR graduated from an eligible high school as the valedictorian or salutatorian
- OR completed a home study program meeting the HOPE requirements, having received a score of at least 1,200 combined Critical Reading and Math score on a single administration of the SAT or an ACT score of at least 26; earning a cumulative GPA of at least 3.3 at eligible postsecondary institution at the end of the semester in which student has attempted 30 semester hours. Student will be eligible to receive Retroactive Scholarship payment for the freshman year.
- Student MUST maintain a 3.3 GPA in college to maintain Zell Miller Scholar Program. If student falls below a 3.3 GPA, they remain eligible for the HOPE Scholarship if the student’s GPA is still a 3.0 or above.
Zell Miller Scholar Program will pay $90.87 per credit hour but will not cover the cost of fees or books.
- Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
- All-USA & Coca-Cola Community College Academic Teams