GHC proudly serves Northwest Georgia with five convenient locations. The Marietta location was opened in 2005. This location became GHC’s third site, opening for classes on the campus of Southern Polytechnic State University (now Kennesaw State University.) It provides students with a full range of resources and activities. Since GHC’s Marietta site is located on the Kennesaw campus, students who attend have access to KSU dorms and can participate in GHC and KSU intramurals, student organizations, and collegiate sporting events.
The Marietta location is in Cobb County, near downtown Marietta, which is one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs and is home to the Marietta Museum of History, an historic town square with weekly events and a farmers’ market, and the Earl Smith Strand Theatre that plays host to concerts, musicals, and theatrical productions, and nods to its cinematic beginnings by screening classic films with live organ accompaniment. For more information on the area, please visit: mariettasquare.com
GHC’s locations serve thousands of students every year. Compared to other colleges, you won’t find a better education with a better value anywhere. Even at half the cost of most colleges and universities nationwide, GHC offers several areas of study, including associate, bachelor’s, and online degree options. Click here to get started or if you have any questions contact us through GHC411
Programs You Can Complete at the Marietta Location
Location & Contact Information
- 1100 South Marietta Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060
- GHC Customer Service: 706.802.5000
- For specific Marietta site location questions: 678.872.8547
- Fax: 706.295.6341
- Documents should be mailed to GHC’s main campus at 3175 Cedartown Hwy, Rome GA 30161
Site Photos & Map
Hours of Operation
- Mental Health & Career Counseling Hours are Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 7:30 am – 4 pm Room 202
- Disability Support Hours are Monday 10 am – 5 pm Room 204
- Tutoring Hours are posted at Norton 215
- KSU Bookstore Hours are Monday – Thursday 9 am – 5 pm, Friday 9 am – 4 pm
- Library Services:
- The KSU Library System is open Monday – Thursday from 9 am – 10 pm and 8am-5pm on Friday for most regular services. Limited exceptions to regular library services can be found here: https://libguides.kennesaw.edu/continuityofservices
- GHC students can chat virtually with a GHC Librarian at https://library/highlands.edu. Our virtual hours can be found here: https://libcal.highlands.edu/hours/
- Chargers in Residence – Campus Housing
- Marietta Library
- Tutorial Center
- Schedule a Visit
- Prospective Student Inquiry Form
- Parking at KSU Marietta
A Letter From The Campus Dean:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 678.872.8511
Greetings and welcome to Marietta!
Georgia Highlands College, part of the University System of Georgia, is honored to provide accessible educational opportunities to the residents of Cobb County and surrounding regions. Located on the campus of Kennesaw State University-Marietta, we proudly serve over 1,000 students.
Our partnership with KSU allows the students of GHC to have a complete college experience. Students can live on campus and have access to activities that range from intramurals, student organizations and collegiate sporting events.
With small class sizes, coupled with a caring faculty and staff, we stand ready to help you navigate the complexities of college life. Your success is important to us. As you make your college decision, we hope you will consider the affordable benefits of starting your higher education journey at GHC.
If you are curious about becoming a student at Georgia Highlands College, either give us a call or schedule a tour. We are more than happy to assist you.
Wishing you the best in your endeavors,