Transient applicants are students from another college or university who have permission from their home institution to enroll at Georgia Highlands College for one semester.
Steps to Enrollment:
- Complete online application and pay $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
- Submit a Transient Permission Letter:
- Transient permission letter from current college, university, or technical school
- On official letterhead
- Verifying that student is in good academic standing and is eligible to return to the home institution
- If you are applying for in-state tuition, submit Verification of Lawful Presence.
- Students who wish to register for more than one term must re-apply each semester, pay the $30 non-refundable application fee, and submit an updated transient permission letter.
- Certificate of immunization is not required for an admissions decision but must be received during a student’s first semester at GHC.