Applicants who attended another institution post high school graduation and earned over 30 transferable credits and applicants who have earned a Bachelor’s Degree.
Steps to Enrollment:
- Complete online application and pay $30 non-refundable processing fee.
- Submit ALL college transcripts
- College transcripts can be sent electronically through Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse
- We accept official transcripts mailed directly to GHC from your college(s)
- We DO NOT accept faxed transcripts
- We DO NOT accept emailed PDF transcripts
- We DO NOT accept transcripts that were opened by anyone who does not work at GHC
- If you are applying for in-state tuition, submit Verification of Lawful Presence.
- Applicants who have been dismissed from their previous institution(s) are subject to the current GHC Academic Progress policy and are required to sit out the allotted time. Policy listed in the GHC Catalog.
- Certificate of immunization is not required for an admissions decision, but must be received during a student’s first semester at GHC.
- English Language Proficiency is required for students who are non-native speakers of English or who transfer from an institution of higher education outside the U.S. where English was not the language of instruction are required to show English language proficiency. English Language Proficiency can be satisfied by English transfer credit, 4 units of college prep English earned at an accredited U.S. high school, or any of the assessment tests listed in the chart below.