Post-Baccalaureate students are applicants who have earned a bachelor’s degree from a college or university and want to earn a second undergraduate degree, or take additional work without entering a formal degree or certification program.
- Have earned a baccalaureate or graduate degree.
- Must be eligible to return to the previous institution attended.
- Applicants who have been dismissed from their previous institution(s) are subject to the current GHC Academic Progress policy and are required to sit out the allotted time
- First dismissal, one semester
- Second dismissal, one year
- Third dismissal, five years
- Policy listed on p. 85 of the GHC 2019-2019 Catalog