Adult Learners are applicants whose high school graduating class has been out of high school for more than five years. These are typically students that are 24 years or older.
- There is no GPA requirements for students that have graduated from high school or earned a GED
- Adult learners that have enrolled in college previously must be eligible to return to their current institution
- Pay the $30 non-refundable application processing fee
- Submit all official high school transcripts, college transcripts, copy of diplomas, and/or copy of GED
- Submit the GHC Certificate of Immunization form
- Submit Verification of Lawful Presence
- If required, register for placement testing.