Thank you for considering Georgia Highlands College for your education. GHC was established in 1970 as a state college within the University System of Georgia. At GHC, students can pursue any one of its affordable areas of study. GHC boasts over 40 to chose from, including bachelor’s in nursing, dental hygiene, and business. Find the right career pathway for you today!
Our Areas of Study
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Associate of Science Degree
- Career Path Programs
- Honors Program
- Continuing Education Classes
- Transfer Student Program
- eLearning – Online Areas of Study
Applications are accepted online and at all campuses through close of business on the deadline date. When the application deadline date falls on a holiday or weekend the deadline will be close of business on the next business day. All documents required for acceptance must have been received prior to the application deadline.
The Admissions documents can be found here:
- Printable Version of Application
- Certificate of Immunization
- Dual Enrollment Consent
- Home Schooled CPC Form
- International Student Forms
- Petition for Georgia Residency
- Waiver Request Forms
- Accrediting Agencies for Home Educated Applicants
For Waiver Forms or inquiries about International Student Forms, please contact GHC today.