The Intramural Program at Georgia Highlands College is dedicated to providing opportunity for each student, faculty, or staff member to participate in a variety of wellness, fitness and sports activities. GHC offers intramural sports to promote health, sportsmanship, teambuilding skills and memories that last a lifetime.
- Co-ed Flag-Football
- Men’s 3-on-3 Basketball
- Women’s 3-on-3 Basketball
- Co-ed Indoor Volleyball
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Turkey Day Walk/Run * Co-ed Soccer
- Tennis Tournament * Co-ed Softball
- Billiards Tournament * Tennis Tournament
- Ping-Pong Tournament * Golf Tournament
- FIT Program (weekly workouts/miles) * Billiards Tournament
- Men’s 5-on-5 Basketball
- Women’s 5-on-5 Basketball
- Co-ed Beach Volleyball
- Dodge Ball
- Kick Ball
- Co-ed Soccer
- Co-ed Softball
- Tennis Tournament
- Golf Tournament
- Billiards Tournament
- Ping Pong Tournament
- FIT Program (weekly workouts/miles)
Need To Check Out Equipment?
The equipment check-out area is located in the Gym at the Floyd Campus in the PHEM Building (find the secretary’s office). This is where students and faculty can sign-up for Intramural Sports, as well as check-out equipment. Don’t forget to bring a valid GHC ID!
Equipment for Check-out:
- Dodge balls, footballs, basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls
- Tennis rackets, Tennis balls, flag football flags, cones, jump ropes
- Frisbees, Hula Hoops, Mesh Jerseys, Softballs, Bats, Golf Clubs, golf balls
- Backpacks, sleeping bags, ground pads, tents, ground cloths, cook kits
If you are a Registered Student Organization (RSO), you may checkout select equipment for events:
- Canoes, paddles, life-jackets, field strippers, coolers
For more information on schedules, team rosters and updates, please visit GHCchargers.com.