“GHC is where I got my start. It is a college that built my leadership and academic skills that I needed to advance. The classes were small and the teachers were engaged. Thanks to Georgia Highlands, I now attend Emory University.” – Bassel Rabah
The following steps to enrollment are for any student that has already earned or will have earned a Bachelor’s degree prior to enrolling at GHC.
Steps to Enrollment
- Complete an admissions application and pay the $30 application fee
- Have official transcripts sent from “every” college attended whether you are seeking college credit or not for these courses (failure to list every college attended may disqualify applicant)
- Have your health care provider complete the GHC Certificate of Immunization form
- Applicants who seek to be classified as in-state for tuition purposes, will be required to provide validation of residency and lawful presence in both the State of Georgia and the United States.
- Register to take the placement exam through the Check Admissions Status link (if required)
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an Academic Advisor at the campus location you plan to attend