SPRING 2016: March 14 – 25
(If you attend an EBA session, you can register for fall 1 week early!)
- Regular Fall Registration: Opens April 11
- Early (with EBA Note) Fall Registration: Opens April 4
Fall 2016: September 28 – October 16
Early Bird Advising
Early Bird Advising (EBA) happens fall and spring at each campus.
In addition to long-range planning, students can look at the upcoming term and make appropriate choices based on their needs.
Your program requirements
How a change of major will affect your existing credits
IMPORTANT: If you have holds, we strongly encourage you to see an advisor BEFORE registration begins–if you wait to see someone at registration, your waiting time may be longer than anticipated.
Make an appointment with a faculty advisor in your area of study.
- For Faculty Advisors at each campus, look under Academic Divisions and your major (General Studies should meet with a faculty advisor under the Social Sciences): http://www2.highlands.edu/site/academic-divisions
- Use the new GHC eScheduler to make your appointment: wass.highlands.edu
- Remind your faculty advisor to use ScoreCard (see instructions on ScoreCard page) and put (and save!) in the Notes that you had an EBA appointment.
- “EARLY” Registration opens a week before regular Fall Registration (Oct. 26th with EBA note; Nov. 2 without EBA note).
- Click here for instructions on how to look up CLASSES.
- Click here for instructions on how to REGISTER.
- Questions? Need Help? See your professional advisor on your campus and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to locate your professional advisors.
- Click below to find faculty advisors at your campus: