Wi-Fi Configuration - Windows Vista
This will explain how to connect to GHC-Chargers or GHC-Marconi with Windows Vista.
Click on the icon that represents your wireless network.
- Click on "Connect to a network."
Click on "GHC-Chargers" for students or "GHC-Marconi" for faculty/staff, then click the "Connect" button.
- You should then see "Connecting to GHC-Chargers" or "Connecting to GHC-Marconi."
Click "Enter/select additional log on information"
An “Enter Credentials” box should pop up.
- Enter your GHC account credentials (this is the same username and password you use for your network/email account.
- Leave the "Logon domain" field blank.
The network should now be added, but there are a few additional settings to check.
To continue, click "Change connection settings".
- You will see the "Connecting to GHC-Chargers" or "Connecting to GHC-Marconi" message again. The next box will say that the connection was unsuccessful.
- Check both the "Save this network" and "Start this connection automatically" check boxes.
- To continue, click "Change connection settings".
You should now be connected! Still having problems? Contact Us!