- Click the "Windows Installer" button above to download the installer.
- After the download has completed, close Microsoft Outlook and double-click the setup file.
- Follow the setup prompts to install the software.
- Once it is installed, click Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office 2013 > Lync 2013 to launch the client.
- A window will appear with 3 radial buttons; leave the default option selected, then click OK.
- The software should automatically log in using your network/email account credentials.
Looking for the 64-bit client? Click here.