All campuses will be closed Dec 22nd - Jan 1st for the holidays. Additionally, there is a scheduled power outage at the GHC-Floyd Campus Dec 26th - Jan 1st.
Home > Compliance > Policy and Procedure Manual > Change of Program of Study
Printer Friendly Version

Change of Program of Study

Students wishing to change programs of study should obtain a Change of Program of Study Form from the Academic Advising Office or Registrarís Office. This completed form is to be submitted to the Registrarís Office for clearance of new program requirements prior to the change. The student will be advised of any deficiencies or test requirements for the specific program of study. A change of major could result in a change of catalog year.

Page last updated: March 11, 2010