Home > ITS Help Center > Office 365 for Students > Office 365 for Windows Phone
Windows Phone Email Setup
The following instructions apply to Windows Phone 7 devices.
- On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings and then tap email & accounts.
- Tap add an account then tap Outlook.
- Enter your complete email address and password, then tap sign in. Your phone will try to setup your email automatically, but this will fail.
Tap Advanced and enter the following information:
- Email address
- User name - your full email address
- Server - m.outlook.com
- Domain - leave this blank
- Select the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection box.
- Tap sign in.
- Press OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the IT department for assistance.
Page last updated: April 24, 2012