The Business Office is a department under the Vice President of Finance and Administration. The Business Office is responsible for the primary management of the student financial account which includes cashiering, billing and collections, student aid refunds, and reporting financial information. In addition, we process all departmental transactions such as deposits and petty cash reimbursements. Our primary focus is CUSTOMER SERVICE and FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY.
The mission of the Business Office is to support the college by providing professional and quality services to the students, faculty, staff, parents and the campus community. We will provide accurate financial information on a timely basis, while ensuring all services are in compliance with Georgia Highlands College policies, Board of Regents policies and procedures along with all state and federal regulatory requirements.
David B. McCorkle Building
Room – 120
Norton Hall 2nd Floor
|Paulding Campus||Douglasville Campus|
8:00 am – 5:30 pm Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Friday
7:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- Bursar Staff Directory
- Check Policy
- Commonly Asked Questions
- Fee Payment Deadlines
- How does the Business Office Process work from a student's perspective?
- How does the Financial Aid Process work from a student's perspective?
- Net Price Calculator
- Payment Options
- Refund Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration and Fee Information
- The 1098-T Form
- Tuition and Fees Per Semester
- Higher One Frequently Asked Questions
- Official Gift Card Drawing Rules