Get started with D2L LE 10.2
This Tutorial has been updated for the new, Spring 2014 version of D2L Learning Environment used for Spring semester 2014 courses.
D2L, the Desire-2-Learn Learning Environment, is the Learning Management System used at most colleges in the University System of Georgia.
D2L is easy to use, but to help you get started, this tutorial shows how to do some of the most common things you'll do in your courses that use D2L Learning Environment.
To get around in the tutorial, you can either use the dropdown menu in the navigation bar at the top of each page, or click the blue "next" arrow at the bottom to continue.
- Get Started shows you how to log in.
- My Home gives an overview of the My Home page.
- Contact explores how to use the Email, Chat and Discussions tools.
- Calendar shows how Calendar, Events and Updates work.
- Coursework reviews Course Content, Quizzes, Grades and Dropbox.
- Help shows where to get online and in-person help.
Before you log in
- You can get to D2L anywhere with Internet access.
- You can use an iPad or other tablet computer, and D2L works on smart phones.
- You can use Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Chrome web browsers.
To log in to D2L you need to look up your D2L username and password.
To see how to get these, click the "next" arrow.