Where you go for help depends on what you need.
- General help questions go to the D2L Help Center online.
- Help with a specific course, contact the course instructor.
- Help with a tool in D2L use the HELP link on the top navbar.
1. Get help from the D2L Help Center
NOTE: The D2L Help Center CANNOT reset your D2L password.
To get help 24/7, 365 days a year go to the D2L Help Center, (Fig 1) where you can get:
- Answers to frequently-asked-questions
- A searchable Knowledge base
- Live technical support
2. Get Help from the GHC IT Help Desk
You can contact the GHC Informational Technology Department for in-person assistance or you can submit a help ticket.
***NOTE: The GHC IT Helpdesk CANNOT reset your LE password.
The IT department is available via phone during staff office hours:
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:30pm; Friday 8:00am - noon.
Floyd and Heritage Hall: (706) 295-6775
Cartersville: (678) 872-8086
Submit a Request Ticket to email@example.com
Due to the limited staff at other GHC campuses, students attending the Marietta, Paulding, and Douglasville campuses are encouraged to call one of the numbers above for the fastest response time. You can also fill out the Student IT Request Form, which sends your form directly into our ticketing system.
3. Get help from the instructor
GHC instructors have web sites that you can see by going to the GHC website and entering the instructor's name in the Search Box at the top right of the home page.
The instructor's site will provide contact information.
4. Get Help in D2L Learning Environment
You can also get help using D2L by clicking the HELP link on the top navbar. A separate browser window opens, with a table of contents on the left and a list of the main topics on the right (Fig 2).
You can expand the topics in the table of contents by ckicking the grey triangle next to each topic (Fig 3).
To continue, click the "next" arrow...