Frequently Asked Questions
What is D2L LE?
D2L LE is short for the Desire-2-Learn Learning Environment, the learning management system used by many (but not all) GHC instructors. It is widely used in all colleges in the Georgia University System.
How do I log in?
For detailed instructions, click the "Get Started" link in the menu for how to get your username and password, and where to go to log in.
How can I change my initial password?
1. Log in to D2L.
2. Open the "My Settings" widget on your "My Home" page.
3. Click "Change Password."
I am having problems logging in, now what?
1. First, be sure to read the first 3 pages under "Get Started."
2. Allow 24-36 hours after you register at GHC for your courses to get to D2L.
3. You can check the 24/7 online D2L Help site for assistance.
I don't see a course I registered for in the "My Courses" widget. Why?
1. It takes 24-36 hours after you register for a course in Banner/SCORE for the course to show in "My Courses" in D2L.
2. Check SCORE to see if you are registered for the course correctly in Banner.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
Go to the D2L login page and click the "Forgot Password" link. Follow the onscreen instructions and you will receive a password-reset confirmation email to the primary email address for you in Banner (your GHC student email).
I don't seem to be getting the password-reset confirmation email. Why?
1. It may take some time for the email to reach your student email, so be patient!
2. Check your GHC email account for the email called "donotreply."
3. Have you changed where your GHC email goes? If so, check that email.
I'm having problems, where can I get help?
To find out how to get online and one-on-one assistance, click the Help link on the menu above.
When can I access my courses D2L?
Your courses will be available for student access on the first day of the semester.
You have reached the last page of the Getting Started Tutorial.