If you looked up your username and password in GHC ID Lookup, and entered this information in the login box, but you got a message (Fig 1) that you entered an "Invalid username/password", you can easily reset your password.
How to reset your password
1. First, check that you entered your credentials correctly by re-entering your D2L username and password —remember, passwords are case sensitive.
2. If you still can't log in, reset your password. A new one will be sent to your GHC email address in a few minutes. Follow the steps shown below.
3. In the Login box on the D2L Login page, click the "Forgot Password?" link (Fig 2).
3. The "Forgot Your Password?" page appears (Fig 3).
4. Fill in your D2L username and click the Submit button on the bottom right.
4. The "Password Reset Email Sent" page appears (Fig 4), confirming that an email has been sent to your GHC email address.
5. To retrieve the email, go to your GHC Email and look for the message from "donotreply". It just takes a minute or so for the email to get to your GHC email account.
6. The "Password Reset" email looks like the one below (Fig 5).
5. Click the "Reset my password" link.
Note that you have 96 hours to click the reset link, after which it expires.
6. The "Choose a New Password" page appears (Fig 6).
7. Enter your D2L username.
8. Enter a new password between 8 and 50 characters.
9. Re-enter your new password in the next box.
10. Click Submit (bottom right).
11. The "Password successfully reset" page appears (Fig 7).
12. Click "Go to login page" (it send you back to the D2L login page) and enter your D2L username and your new password.
If you are still having login problems
If you still can't log in, please contact Georgia Highlands IT HELP for assistance. See the HELP section of this site for contact information.
To continue, click the "next" arrow...