When you click a course title on the My Course widget, the Course Home page opens. This is the central area for most things you'll be doing in ythe course.
Each of your courses has its own Course Home page, with a navbar and widgets.
The Course Home navbar
There are nine links on the Course Home navbar (Fig 1):
- Course Home returns you to the Course Home page.
- Content opens the Table of Contents for course materials.
- Discussions opens the Discussions Tool.
- Dropbox is where you turn in assignments (essays, etc.).
- Classlist shows who is in the class, and allows you to email them.
- Grades shows grades for quizzes, assignments, etc.
- Chat opens the Chat Tool.
- Logout is used to quit D2L.
Course Home Widgets
Each Course Home page has its own widgets (Figure 2) that are specific to the course:
- Content Browser shows the contents of the course.
- News shows information posted by the instructor.
- Events shows events that take place on a particular date, like tests or assignments.
- Updates shows changes.
Your course home pages may look different than the ones shown in Figure 2, but you will still see the Content Browser widget and News. Your instructor may have modified the course home page to suit the needs of the particular course.
To continue, click the "next" arrow...