There are two ways to view your course contents.
1. Use Content Browser (Fig 1): You can click the Content Browser widget open button (next to the "Content Browser" title). A list of the main "Modules" in your course appears.
2. Use the navbar Content link (Fig 2): Click "content" on the My Course navbar. The Table of Contents for the course opens, showing all course modules, and a list of pages and other material in the course.
Navigating course content
The Content tool is used to organize course materials, such as the syllabus, lecture notes, readings, etc.
Use Content icons (Fig 3) to:
- navigate between topics
- show or hide the content map in the sidebar
- get help on the topic
- discuss the topic
- print the topic
- add or remove bookmarks
- open the topic in a new tab or window
Access the Content tool
Click the Content link on your course navigation bar.
Note: If a specific learning path has been defined for your course, some content areas may only be available once you complete prerequisite sections or assignments.
Downloading and printing content
You can print and download individual topics or whole modules through the Print/Download page. Depending on your permissions, you may not be able to download content.
Download or print content
- Click Content on the navbar to access the Manage Content page.
- Click View Content.
- Click Print/Download in the top tool menu.
- Select the topics or modules you want work with.
- Do one of the following: Option Procedure
- Print the selected items 1.Click the Print icon.
- Click the Print button.
Download the selected items
- Click the Download icon.
- Click the link in the Download Selected Items pop-up.
Note: If a topic contains a Microsoft PowerPoint file that was saved as an HTML file, that topic generates an error for download and does not print.
Submitting feedback using the Content tool
Use the Feedback icon to rate the quality of a content topic from 1 to 5 and leave a comment, if you desire. You can choose to submit your feedback anonymously or include your name.
To continue, click the "next" arrow...