Get started with D2L Learning Environment
D2L is easy to use, but to help you get started, this tutorial shows how to do some of the most common things you'll do in your courses that use D2L Learning Environment.
To navigate the tutorial, you can either use the menu at the top of the page, or click the blue "next" arrow at the bottom to proceed through all pages. Here are the contents:
- Get Started: get your username and password and log in the D2L LE.
- My Home: overview of the My Home and other important pages.
- Contact: how to use the Email, Chat and Discussions tools.
- Calendar: how the Calendar, Events and Updates work.
- Coursework reviews Course Content, Quizzes, Grades and Dropbox.
- Help shows where to get online and in-person help.
- FAQ's: Frequently-asked-Questions
How to Log in to Learning Environment
To log in to D2L you need to look up your D2L username and password.
To see how to get your username and password, click the "next" arrow.